12 May 2010

P90

About a week ago my husband, frustrated with my poor self-esteem, ordered the Power 90 workout series.  The package arrived yesterday and we started our 90 day journey to fitness!  We took "before" pictures, but I want to wait until I have some comparison photos before I post them.  The first day was a strength training workout.  I think I had an easier time than my husband, but only because I was using free weights while he was struggling with a resistance band.  It will get easier as we get familiar with the routines.  I am surprised that my chest and arms are a little sore this morning, but it makes me happy.  I am really proud of myself this morning and am a little nervous about what the cardio/abs video may hold for this evening.  I think we are going to wait until next week to use the accompanying meal plan.  I looked at it last night and am honestly not that excited about it.  Hopefully we'll still see results even if we don't follow the meal plan!

Have you used the P90 system?  What are your favorite workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment