15 March 2011

39 Week Update

Spencer and I had a pretty rough weekend.  Instead of making major headway on the nursery as we had planned, I wound up taking Spencer to the ER for gastroenteritis (read: stomach bug).  We then spent the rest of the weekend recovering.  He's back to normal now, though, and I thankfully didn't catch it from him.

As of yesterday, I'm 39 weeks pregnant.  I can't believe I'm going to have a baby any day now!  I'm really excited because my mom flew down yesterday.  Today we made a large batch of breakfast burritos to put in the freezer and put together the pack-n-play/bassinet.  We were hoping to go for a walk, but it was pouring rain for most of the day.

On the to do list for tomorrow:
  • Long walk
  • Decorate baby room
  • Last home birth preparations
That should make for a pretty full day.  We'll also be joining the college group for dinner at the church (yay for free meals!).  This week is already flying by too quickly.  I can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. It's really happening! I think we're ready now to become parents!

    ReplyDelete